Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving day we all did our normal routine in the morning of taking things to missionaries and doing emails, just handling "business as usual."  At noon all the "couples" met at the Royal Grand Hotel for their lunch buffet.  It was "Italian Day."  It didn't  matter that there was no turkey, dressing, gravy etc etc.  I think it was the first time for me here in Liberia that I felt like I had eaten too much.  Afterwards we all went back to the Mission Home for games and dessert. Each couple was to bring a dessert but I think we all brought 2!  So, we all overate again.  It was no different than if we were at home!  We were with dear friends and we shared a lovely (very warm) afternoon. 

We hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you shared it with family and friends, old and new and that you remembered all the blessings that we all so enjoy every day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment